Originally titled PlanB, Brawl Busters, a Free2Play PC title, presents action and a cast of heroes ready to take on the world. Slugger, Firefighter, Rocker, Boxer, and Blitzer - five unique character classes all with their own exciting traits and actions along with a huge level of customisable options in a world that rocks, literally!
Brawl Busters may be easy to pick up and play but coming out on top is another matter. This electric slug fest presents fast and compelling challenges with opponents that are as devious, skilful, and tough as you would wish for, creating immersive battles to really test the player’s metal.
Competitive and cooperative online modes allow players to battle against each other or against computer controlled enemies - only a small facet of what is on offer. Featuring a funky and unique animation style with a plethora of both weapons and costumes, all of which are upgradeable, along with new abilities for the player, no two players or confrontations will be alike.
Finely detailed and inventively created locations supplement the highly charged environments where the action takes place.
FEATURES AND IMPLEMENTATIONS INCLUDE:
- Online Multiplayer Action Game
- Third Person View
- Funky animation style and eye catching graphics
- Online Competitive and Co-operative modes. Battle against other players or team up against computer controlled enemies
- Easy to pick up and play with simple, intuitive controls
- Team strategy is key to high level play
- 7 maps are currently available
- Huge variety of customization options: Body type, gender, weapons, costumes, and accessories.
- Weapons and costumes can be upgraded with new abilities
- Training Mode, Challenge Missions, persistent stat tracking, leader boards, etc
Rating: 0.0, votes: 0
|Brawl Busters 16th Warrior Update Increases Level Cap and More||Aug 10, 2012 16:03||838|
|Zombies Invade Brawl Busters in Latest Update||Jul 10, 2012 18:04||582|
|Brawl Busters Gets More Lethal with Latest Update||Jun 14, 2012 18:39||504|
|Brawl Busters Launches Chinatown Update||May 25, 2012 16:12||652|
|Rumble in the Box! Update is Now Available for Brawl Busters||Apr 19, 2012 02:58||459|
|Brawl Busters Pot O Glow Update Launches||Mar 16, 2012 15:02||946|
|Celebrate Valentine’s Day Brawl Busters style||Feb 10, 2012 19:36||841|
|The Highly Anticipated Brawl Busters Now Available For Play||Dec 15, 2011 20:43||1,818|
|Brawl Busters Launch on 15 December 2011||Dec 08, 2011 20:10||729|
|Get Ready to Bust some Brawls as Brawl Busters Set for Open Beta November 3rd||Oct 28, 2011 16:08||1,010|
|Brawl Busters Punches Way to Closed Beta||Aug 11, 2011 15:34||1,232|