The year is 3587, conflict spans the stars. Huge robot armies are locked in an enduring stalemate. At the centre is a team of elite mercenaries fighting for the spoils of war: The Awesomenauts.
Combining the gameplay of classic 2D-platforming titles with that of modern, fast-paced MOBA-games, Awesomenauts allows up to six players to battle against one-another across multiple alien worlds. Featuring a playable roster of six unique heroes, Awesomenauts brings ferocious team play and angry, lightsaber-wielding aliens together.
Awesomenauts will be available for download on Xbox Live Arcade and Playstation Network in February 2012.
- · For the first time in galactic history, Awesomenauts will bring the popular MOBA genre to the 2D plane with rich, detailed environments!
- · Adrenaline-pumping action with up to 3 players staining your couch, or 6 players online!
- · A roster of six unique playable mercenaries, each featuring their own set of skills and upgrades!
- · Advanced matchmaking options, which allow you to queue up for online matches without forcing you to wait in a matchmaking lobby!
- · Unlock over 100 unique items to beef up your abilities and customize your personal playing style for each match!
- · Face melting battles across multiple exotic planets and alien spaceships!
Rating: 0.0, votes: 0
|New Character Revealed for Awesomenauts: Sheriff Lonestar||Jul 26, 2011 14:47||518|
|New Character Revealed for Awesomenauts: Sheriff Lonestar||Jul 26, 2011 14:47||1,466|