NCAA Football 11
NCAA Football provides the ultimate experience for the true football fan, delivering the excitement and pageantry that can only be found in college football. NCAA Football 11 will give players 120 ways to win with real college offenses that, for the first time ever, reflect the authentic style of every NCAA FBS school. NCAA Football 11 recreates the intensity of college football Saturdays, achieving all-new levels of quality in core gameplay for the award-winning franchise.
- TruSchool System – The TruSchool system ensures that the uniqueness of each of the 120 schools in NCAA Football 11 is accurately represented by blending the offensive styles, coaching tendencies, areas of talent, stadiums and traditions of each organization, bringing the authenticity, pageantry and rivalry of college football to life like never before.
- Real College Offenses—Run the “no-huddle” spread, triple option, wishbone, wild hog, or pistol offenses the same way as your favorite schools. Dictate the tempo of the game when running the spread as you look to the sideline for the plays, or break the huddle and study the defense at the line of scrimmage when operating a traditional, pro-style offense. With 120 FBS teams in the game – each playing with their own distinct style - now you have 120 unique ways to play and win!
- All-New ESPN Broadcast Package Integration—From kickoff to the game’s final play, feel like you’re a part of the ESPN Game of the Week! The full ESPN broadcast graphics package and the all-new replay system show the action in ways never before seen! Plus, ESPN broadcasters Kirk Herbstreit and Brad Nessler offer insights and commentary while breaking down your game, and reporter Erin Andrews provides injury reports and updates from the sidelines.
- An All-New Locomotion System—Your game day experience is taken to a new level with all-new authentic running mechanics. From an explosive first step and the ability to stop momentum on a dime, to rebalancing yourself after an over-pursuit, feel what it’s like to cover the field and play at the most elite level in college football.
- Real Assignment AI—From new running lanes to double-team blocking, experience offensive performance like never before.
- Dynasty Anywhere—Play Dynasty anywhere, anytime with Dynasty on the web. Recruit online plus keep up-to-date on the details of your Dynasty with live score alerts, conference standings, instant game recaps, recruiting reports, commissioner messages, and weekly news.
- Dynasty Wire - Play the part of a journalist as you tell your side of the story in your Online Dynasty. Create stories for your game recap, complete with in-game photos and video highlights using the all-new StoryBuilder. Comment on any story in your Dynasty and publish your stories through social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter.
- All-New StoryBuilder—Share your in-game content with friends and rivals and let them know who’s truly No. 1. with the revolutionary StoryBuilder feature. Summaries of your games, along with photos of the game’s best plays, are automatically created and ready to be showcased on your favorite social networks, including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and more. Or, edit the story and select your own photos and videos. Let the bragging rights begin!
Rating: 0.0, votes: 0
|Tim Tebow to be NCAA Football 11 Cover Athlete||Apr 09, 2010 09:09||294|
|Tim Tebow to be NCAA Football 11 Cover Athlete||Apr 09, 2010 09:09||334|
|Tim Tebow to be NCAA Football 11 Cover Athlete||Apr 09, 2010 09:09||2,490|
|Popular games on this platform|
1. Fallout 3
5. MotoGP 08
|Popular games in this genre|