Heroes of Neverwinter
Dungeons & Dragons: Heroes of Neverwinter brings the beloved lore, ruleset and legacy of Dungeons & Dragons to the Facebook platform. This engaging mix of bite-sized play sessions, top notch RPG gameplay, viral dynamics, and extended features promises to deliver the deepest RPG experience ever seen on the platform.
Character Creation & Advancement
- Character creation and growth based on Dungeons & Dragons 4th Edition rules – choose skills, feats, powers and spells to build a character to fit your play style.
- Your character’s looks and equipment will be visually represented both on the battlefield and on your character sheet to show off your custom appearance and equipment.
- While adventuring, discover powerful items that increase player power as they level up.
- Meet up with friends in Fallcrest Town, buy equipment, chat in the tavern, swap stories and strategies, and invite players to join your roster.
- Asynchronous multiplayer allows you to bring a friend’s character on adventures. You get to use their unique skills; they gain experience and loot!
- When friends join your adventures LIVE in spectator mode, they can help with strategic choices, heal and buff your allies to improve your chances, and gain experience!
- Over 45 unique adventures available at launch, with many more to come in upcoming months.
- Each adventure will vary in size, from simple 2-4 encounter challenges at early levels to sprawling multi-room dungeons full of side quests, hidden secrets, and even challenging boss fights.
- A wide variety of monsters, traps, and puzzles will face adventurers.
- Heroes of Neverwinter delivers deep yet accessible turn-based combat based on 4th Edition rules.
- Command up to 4 party members in Tactical combat, using positioning and teamwork to protect your party and devastate your foes.
- An intuitive “point and click” interface allows new players to quickly pick up and play, while allowing more experienced players to devise advanced strategies.
Become the Dungeon Master
- Design adventures for friends and other players using the powerful dungeon creator toolset.
- Unlock Achievements to add new traps and enemies to your dungeons.
- Great dungeons will earn gold and other bonuses for their creators.
Rating: 5.0, votes: 1
|Heroes of Neverwinter Hands-on Preview and Closed Beta Key Giveaway (Facebook)||Sep 14, 2011 00:30||5,344|
|GenCon 2011 Report: Heroes of Neverwinter Rise up on Facebook||Aug 10, 2011 15:51||15,948|