Quest Online announced that its upcoming November 11th Open Beta for Alganon, a fantasy-based Massively Multiplayer Online Game (MMOG). This is the final stage of beta testing before Alganon’s official launch on December 1st, 2009.
Players wishing to participate in the Open Beta test will be able to join through numerous affiliate game sites including, but not limited to, IGN via Direct2Drive/FilePlanet, MMORPG.COM, Curse Gaming, as well as the Alganon and MyAlganon websites.
Alganon’s recent beta updates have included many additions and enhancements including:
- New Quests, Creatures, Weapons, Armor, Mounts, and Pets
- Enhanced environments and visual effects
- New Class actions, abilities and studies
- Full guild support with MyAlganon tie-ins
- Banks, Shared Mail, Auction and Consignment houses
- Study Queue, enhanced Tradeskill recipes
- Updated Alganon Installer
- Numerous bug fixes revolving around connectivity and stability
- Improved client framerate
- A highly-interdependent crafting systems that encourages crafters to work together
- A Family system that helps unite players with similar play styles
- New in-game ticket system tied directly to Support
- A rich and vibrant MMORPG community
"Alganon is what players have been waiting for," says co-founder and President, David Allen. "All one needs to do is play during the Open Beta to find out. Prepare to be captured by a fun game and beautiful world you can immerse yourself in for years to come."
Alganon is an upcoming fantasy-based MMORPG that allows thousands of people to play together in a virtual world that features a rich history dominated by commanding deities, powerful weapons and armor, deadly magic, epic quests, ancient places to discover, the utilization of detailed tradeskills, and more. Designed from scratch and based in a uniquely created world, the initial goal in designing Alganon is to provide "Fun game play with unlimited growth in a massive world of immersion and interaction".