Two extraordinary releases from Nintendo are about to give Black Friday holiday shoppers an incredible value – but they won’t last long. Starting Nov. 27, U.S. consumers can purchase Metallic Blue or White Nintendo DSi systems that come pre-installed with more than $20 in software value. These Nintendo DSi bundles are priced for the holidays and will be available while supplies last at participating retailers nationwide.
“These limited-edition bundles come packed with some of the great Nintendo DSiWare games and applications that have made Nintendo DSi such a big hit with shoppers young and old,” said Cammie Dunaway, Nintendo of America’s executive vice president of Sales & Marketing. “The special price and pre-installed titles make the bundles a huge value for the holidays.”
Fans of global gaming superstar Mario will be especially eager to get their hands on the Metallic Blue Nintendo DSi, which comes pre-installed with five Mario-themed Nintendo DSiWare titles, including:
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again: Can Mario and his Mini Marios rescue Pauline from Donkey Kong’s clutches yet again?
- Dr. Mario Express: Mario once again dons his stethoscope to battle the forces of illness in this downloadable version of the classic puzzle game.
- WarioWare: Snapped!: Wario returns with more manic action made especially for the Nintendo DSi system. WarioWare: Snapped! uses the built-in Nintendo DSi Camera to make players the star of the show by placing them right into fast-paced mini-games.
- Mario Calculator: Mario and Luigi take a break from their normal adventures to dedicate their heroic talents to working with numbers.
- Mario Clock: Mario Clock includes both analog and digital clocks that use the system’s internal clock or allow you to offset the time however you like.
The White Nintendo DSi bundle is designed for anyone who has a passion for brain teasers. The special White system bundle comes pre-installed with the following Nintendo DSiWare title:
- Brain Age Express: Arts & Letters: Test your spelling in Word Attack, enjoy literary classics in Reading Aloud and tune your musical skills in Piano Player.
- Brain Age Express: Sudoku: Solve a variety of puzzles at three different skill levels using the touch screen and an intuitive interface.
- Brain Age Express: Math: Players can enjoy a mix of new and familiar exercises, including Change Maker, Triangle Math, Sum Totaled and Multi Tasker.
- Clubhouse Games Express: Card Classics: Play familiar favorites like Blackjack and Five Card Draw, or test your ability in the fast-paced Last Card, Last Card Plus and President.
- Photo Clock: Experience all the enjoyment of a photo album while ensuring you won’t lose track of the time.