Evochron Legends version 1.188 is now available and includes the improvements and fixes listed below. This update is required for multiplayer compatibility.
The installer also works as an updating program for older versions of the game. It can be downloaded at: http://starwraith3dgames.home.att.net/evochronlegends/downloads.htm
Version 1.188 offers the following improvements, fixes, and changes:
- Custom ship frames can now have a dedicated texture applied separate from the global texture set.
- Control axis invert options are now device bound and not just axis bound for improved multiple device support.
- Auto-kicking system updated for certain in-game actions that could, on rare occasion, cause a player to be dropped.
- Improved support for swapping pilot profiles between in-game and main menu.
- Additional notifications and event information for the server program.
- Physics system updated to better manage high speed limits.
To deliver cargo from only one bay to a waiting transport, simply click on the cargo bay you want once in range.
The new custom texture options are ’frameX.jpg’ for the base frame texture and ’framecomponentX.jpg’ for the component texture (which is optional, if none is specified, then the default texture will be used for components). These custom texture options are visible using the external 3rd person view modes.
The updated customizing kit and server program are also available in the downloads section of the game’s website.
The updated server program can be downloaded here: http://www.starwraith.com/ELServer.exe