Create a Sim World Tool Available
Posted by Christophor Rick (TheSuperGuido), Jan 11, 2010 13:40
EA’s The Sims Studio is putting the power of world creation directly into The Sims 3 players’ hands! Available today as a free download on www.TheSims3.com, The Sims 3 Create a World Tool – BETA allows players to create and share unique new worlds that they design. Registered The Sims 3 players will be able to step into the shoes of The Sims 3 development team by using the same robust world-building tools the team uses to create worlds and towns for The Sims 3. This massive, creative tool allows players to design and build entire worlds for their Sims or begin their creations with pre-made Sunset Valley or Riverview terrains. Once players are satisfied with their brand new world, they can then share their creations online through The Sims 3 Exchange. The tool allows for endless creative possibilities and countless new stories to be told using a brand new world, designed by the players, as the canvas!
• Design Entire Worlds – Players can choose terrain patterns, vegetation and neighborhood accents like water towers and lighthouses, then place lots and roads to create something totally unique.
• Players Choice – Players can start with a blank canvas, or modify the terrains that formed the basis of Sunset Valley or Riverview.
• For Advanced Designers – Those with design skills can bring creativity to life by creating and importing designs from Photoshop and other programs into their world.
• Trees Galore! – Combine objects and items from The Sims 3 World Adventures expansion pack or items from The Sims 3 Store to create a one of a kind landscape.
• Share with the World – Created worlds can be shared and downloaded through The Sims 3 Exchange. Sims players will now have additional worlds to choose from beyond the extra town of Riverview, which has been downloaded 2MM times.
The Sims 3 Create a World Tool – BETA is a robust tool for avid Sims players that want to expand their gameplay experience and create an entire world. Players can build anything from mesas, mountains, and waterfalls to their favorite The Sims 2 neighborhood, their own home town, or even the Moon! A walk-through guide is located here to help players get started creating their own worlds. Now The Sims 3 players can be game designers and take their creativity to a whole new level.
Also available for download today on www.TheSims3.com, players can update their copy of The Sims 3 and for the first time ever, shop from The Sims 3 Store right inside their game with Shop Mode. As items are purchased, they will be added to the player’s catalog, while the game is running. Players can browse the full The Sims 3 Store catalog directly from their game and purchase exclusive furniture, décor, hair, and clothing – without ever closing the game. The Game Update will also provide further updates to The Sims 3 and The Sims 3 World Adventures such as an uninstaller for the Mac, some support for recovering saved games and much more.
Rating: 0.0, votes: 0