Section 8: Prejudice Release Schedule, Loyalty Rewards
Posted by Christophor Rick (TheSuperGuido), Apr 06, 2011 10:32
Section 8: Prejudice is coming in a phased release by platform. The $15 downloadable shooter is the sequel to Section 8 and is from TimeGate Studios.
Section 8: Prejudice Release Schedule
- Xbox LIVE Arcade on April 20, 2011
- Windows PC via Steam and Games for Windows Marketplace, on May 4, 2011
- PlayStation Network in Summer 2011.
Section 8: Prejudice features:
- Mobilize by Drop Spawning from 15,000 feet, use Jet Packs to evade enemies, and ram opponents in Overdrive
- Campaign mode: 5-hour story-driven single-player campaign
- Conquest mode: Large-scale multiplayer for up 32 players
- Swarm mode: Four player co-op mode where shooter gameplay meets tower defense
- Offline bot support for all game modes
- Highly customizable weapon and equipment loadouts; deep level progression and unlockable content systems
- Dynamic Combat Missions: ensure no two multiplayer games ever play the same
- Dedicated Servers for all platforms, robust Stats Portal and Clan Management tools
- All of this for only $15 / 1200 Microsoft points – straight to your hard drive!
TimeGate also unveiled a loyalty rewards program for its dedicated Section 8 fans. TimeGate will unlock Section 8: Prejudice equipment upgrades for players of the original Section 8, based on the Level they attained as of April 20th, 2011. Anyone who played the original Section 8 will instantly unlock Aegis Armor and the Reactive Plating upgrade, while those who reached Level 25 will additionally unlock the Ablative Plating upgrade. The very dedicated players who attained Level 50 will also get the Explosives Amplifier upgrade. Provided players have not changed their Microsoft Gamertag or PlayStation Network ID, the upgrades will be unlocked automatically.
Rating: 0.0, votes: 0