A lot of updates, mid-week madness and more in the daily Steam update.
Posted: 24 May 2011 12:14 PM PDT
- Fixed missing Zombie sounds
- Added scrollbars to long menus
- Fixed menus closing wrongly when clicking children
- Fixed slowdowns in weapon selection menu
- Can now drive vehichles when they’re overturned
Posted: 24 May 2011 11:38 AM PDT
All seasons of the Sam & Max series are available for 66% off during the Midweek Madness sale. Act now and take advantage of huge savings!
Offer ends Thursday at 4pm Pacific Time.
Posted: 24 May 2011 10:44 AM PDT
Posted: 24 May 2011 10:07 AM PDT
Save 50% on R.U.S.E. and The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom: Deluxe Gold Edition
Offer ends on Wednesday at 10am PST.
All week long save 33% on Ubisoft titles! Offer excludes Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood and IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover.
Posted: 24 May 2011 10:00 AM PDT
Posted: 23 May 2011 03:50 PM PDT
Race through the snow, rain and dirt and experience dramatic night races with the most amount of rally content in the series yet. Competing as a professional rally star you’ll enjoy intense racing across three continents – from the forests of Michigan to the infamous roads of Finland and the national parks of Kenya.
Posted: 23 May 2011 02:58 PM PDT
• Fixed sound dropping out when playing networked games
• Improved graphical performance, especially when using Ambient Occlusion
• Fixed voice packs being reset to default when you delete another character
• Removed ability to use certain cheat protected commands in challenges
• Fixed memory leak/crash when alt-tabbed out
• Full servers are no longer filtered out of the browser
• Added support for entering a range of numbers (i.e. 10-12) in server filters
• Reduced font size in the server browser
• Exiting Head customization returns to the correct menu
• Fixed being unable to bind KP_Enter in the UI
• Increased font size of in-game text chat
• ‘Enter’ now closes text chat prompt if empty
• Fixed challenge in menu flashing even after completion
• Improved dedicated server CPU performance
• Fixed NPC not spawning for escort objectives online on servers using unsupported cvars
Posted: 23 May 2011 12:00 PM PDT
In this unique 2D platform puzzle game players will control two very different characters, Death and the Fly. Each character has special skills that must be used to navigate the many traps and puzzles contained in each level. With many interesting ways to die and numerous opponents to face, the player will be challenged and entertained for hours.