- Added Premium DLC: Quest for the Lost Eternia Shards Part 3: Aquanos
- Raised Level Cap to 83, and added hyper-rare ’Supreme’ item quality categorization
- Added support for four slots of Accessory-type Items & Masks, and added 62 Accessory/Mask loot drops, of varying degrees of rarity and difficulty to achieve
- Added Transcendent Survivalist Achievement + Jetpacking Bounty Hunter Costume
- Raised Bank soft cap / maximum shop sale amount to 600,000,000 Mana
- Added 40 more Item Box spaces, 50 more Player Shop Item spaces, and 20 more Items allowed on Tavern Floor
- Added Halloween and Battle Royale loot drops to general drops (can drop on any mission), once you’ve beaten Halloween and Battle Royale respectively (on any difficulty)
- Added Option to disable targeting cursor for Melee Heroes
- Made Shock Beam able to trigger on Flying Enemies, and thus Shock them
- Barbarian Lightning Stance and Shock Beam now shock Djinn and cancel their spells
- Barbarian Hawk Stance self-stun time cut by 50%, Hawk Stance damage increased by 25%, Lightning Stacne Self-Damage reduced by 25% and Stun Time increased by 15%
- Spiders can now be shock-stunned (also causing them to cancel web attack) by Lightning Stance and Shock Beams
- Enemies within Strength Drain Auras lose their own Elemental Damage and their Elemental Invulnerability when within the Aura, Strength Drain Aura in-game description updated accordingly
- Rebalanced all Nightmare Campaign & UMF Missions to contain Sharken
- Reduced the number of enemies on Survival Waves to about Mistymire Forest levels on ALL maps
- Buffed Monk Electric Aura by 50% in Nightmare
- Pets are now hidden if you hide your weapon in FPV
- Series Ev Proton Charge Blast now immediately consumes Mana that you drop
- Spaces and Brackets are now allowed in Hero names from all menus (main menu and renaming)
- 10% Linear and 8% Exponential-Ramp Damage Buff to Apprentice Lightning Tower
- ALL Mythical+ Pets now incorporate Hero Damage into their Damage calculation -- Donkey and a few others previously weren’t
- Added message to Player Shop UI to help make it clear that AFK Shop Mode is required to have a permanently accessible Player Shop: "Note: Your shop will be inaccessible after 15 Minutes unless you enable AFK Shop Mode."
- Sitting in the Tavern for 1 hour now automatically converts your game to AFK Shop Mode (changes back to a non-AFKShop game if you enter any mission)
- Enemies lose their invincibility from immunity circles after 10 seconds, and Ogres de-spawn after 6 minutes
- Fixed a Trade Failure bug
- Fixed extra Guardian-type stats appearing on Guardians.
- Fixed bug that would cause UI input to lock up in Tavern (and on other UI’s potentially) if you pressed Escape key very quickly as the Mission Setup Menu was opening
- Added Summoner functionality hooks
- Fixed THE Return To Tavern / Restart Level Crash!!
- Fixed Djinn Spawn timings on Tree of Life MonsterFest, now they won’t wait so long to arrive
- Fixed an invincible Skeleton case
The Airline Tycoon 2 Honey Airlines DLC is Now Available on Steam!
Mamma Mia! Airline Tycoon 2 gains Italian flair with this DLC. Mario Zucchero is back in the airline business, and just like in the good old days, its all about power, dough and amore. Play the entire previous campaign plus two new missions with Mario, and learn whats driven the fiery Italian back to the airline business. As an additional feature, this DLC introduces cargo flights, opening another source of income to aspiring Tycoons.
Valve, creators of best-selling game franchises (such as Half-Life and Counter-Strike) and leading technologies (such as Steam and Source), today announced the free Portal 2 DLC titled "Perpetual Testing Initiative" will be available for the PC and Mac on May 8th.
The "Perpetual Testing Initiative" allows players to easily create, share, and play Portal 2 puzzles. The Initiative comes with a simplified puzzle maker that allows that creation of mind-bending puzzles without ever leaving the game.
The puzzle maker can directly publish maps to the Steam Workshop where users can browse, vote on, and select to play them. Selected puzzles will automatically be downloaded and installed inside Portal 2.
Portal 2 holds a Metacritic score of 95% and has been awarded numerous Game of Year awards. It features expansive single and cooperative multiplayer game modes.
For more information on Portal 2 and its downloadable content, please visit http://www.thinkwithportals.com.
Kick off the weekend by playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 for FREE starting now through Sunday at 1PM Pacific Time.
Additionally, pickup Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 this weekend only at 33% off the regular price! Sale ends Monday, April 30th at 10AM Pacific Time.
Today’s Deal: Save 50% off Gemini Rue!
Look for the deals each day on the front page of Steam.
Pole Position 2012 is Now Available on Steam and 15% off*!
Pole Position 2012 will put your manager skills to the test by putting you in charge of your Formula 1 racing team. Its your responsibility not only to buy spare parts, but also to design the car and to recruit the members of your team. And then, you have to decide which training sessions are the most appropriate for your pilots.
Pole Position 2012 offers you more features than ever in a Formula 1 racing team management simulation. The whole technology tree was revised from the ground up and you have to pick your own research from over 100 new technology projects. The team management system is easier to use and is even more interesting.
*Offer ends May 3rd at 10AM Pacific Standard Time.
Warlock: Master of the Arcane is now available to pre-purchase on Steam! Act now and receive the first DLC, Powerful Lords, for free!
The latest game in the popular Majesty series, Warlock: Master of the Arcane introduces turned-based strategy and global conquest to the fantastic world of Ardania. In a time of chaotic upheaval, the player takes the role of a great mage, a warlord vying for ultimate power. Your mission is to build an empire, expand your borders, research new spells and conquer your enemies. Become the ultimate Warlock and rule over all of Ardania!
Rule Changes: 3 (v35305)
Free Pros: Assault, Combat Girl, Karl, Gunner, Tank, Wascot
This is the last week for PAX East 2012 uniforms and TF2 throwback gear!
It’s the Rule Changes of Iroquoi county. Once you’ve seen one Rule Changes, you haven’t seen them all.
This week we really focused on the player experience of getting into a game. We’ve made the process of getting into a game by yourself or with friends much more clear. We’ve fixed some issues that caused certain players to queue much longer than they should. This should improve everyone’s speed and chance of getting into a good game!
As always, feel free to leave us feedback at www.uberent.com/forums! If you have issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The current version is: 35305. If you don’t have this version, please restart your game.
• Featured items are now listed on the main menu.
• Reworked the Accept/Confirm game dialog to display over top of everything. Fixing the issues of not getting that dialog when a game is ready.
• Quickmatch has been split into Solo, and Build Team for easier usability.
• When a player taunts after killing someone, the dead player now sees the entirety of the taunt with a special taunt camera.
• Custom Game menu now includes team-icon check boxes.
• Custom Games can now be started with only 5 players.
• Opposing player name plate level number is now orange if they are 2 levels higher than you.
• Improved the look of the skill upgrade menu.
• Added option to disable the control hints above the skill icons and on Juice.
• GG Stack & Chip Valvano: Added Bot Streak call outs.
• GG Stack now calls out some special events.
• Invites now show the type of invite: "Game" or "Custom".
• Selected Region UI is now more obvious.
• Added new icons for all taunts.
• Chickey Cantor now takes full damage while being grappled.
• Fixed some instances of network interruptions causing players to get disconnected from the matchmaker but leave them looking like they are still in queue.
• Fixed UI sometimes not resetting properly when leaving a Training game.
• Fixed custom uniforms not working properly in Custom Class and Character Select screens when they have no torso as part of the uniform.
• Fixed character select weapons list showing old data when you switch characters.
• Fixed the rename/clear/save buttons not being enabled when you unlock a new product set.
• Fixed "add to cart" sometimes not turning off on the boost screen.
• Fixed the "Find Game" button cancelling with the enter key.
• Fixed some rare instances of the Post-Game Prize screen from sometimes showing the incorrect item.
• Fixed Post-Game Prize from not dropping everything it should.
• New Bundle: "Spunky 6 Pack" Pro Bundle of 6 non-MNC Pros. On sale for the first week!
• New Bundle: Zombie Bundle. Includes all Zombie uniforms.
• Can’t Stun This: Recharge time 60 -> 90.
• Can’t Slow This: Recharge time 60 -> 90.
• Health Inverter: Vamp amount 0.1 -> 0.13
• Health Inverter: Fixed description to reflect current numbers.
• All Magnet: Check time 0.25 -> 0.5
• All Magnet: Radius 512 -> 768
• Massive Air: Minimum level 1 -> 6
Downtown Spunky Arena
• Continued art improvements.
Bullet Gorge Arena
• Fixed not being able to stand on certain curbs.
• Fuji Bots: Now spawn in between Jackbots after 25 minutes.
• Fuji Bots: Now drop a churro and a juice box instead of two juice boxes.
• New explosion effect on Bot projectiles.
• Bot lasers are now team colored.
• Leap: Improved visual effect
• Shuriken Launcher: Explosive radius reduced.
• New Uniform: Bananas Monihan.
• Shoot the Moon: Increased vertical height for improved escape utility.
Torchlight II is now available to pre-purchase on Steam! Act now and receive the original Torchlight to play right now!
The award-winning action RPG is back, bigger and better than ever! Torchlight II takes you back into the quirky, fast-paced world of bloodthirsty monsters, bountiful treasures, and sinister secrets - and, once again, the fate of the world is in your hands!
Fixed distribution of blood on units’ armour with the Blood Pack.
- Loading screens fixed for Multiplayer battles (no longer displays red smudges).