Posted: 14 May 2012 02:07 PM PDT
- GUI icons will now show keyboard visuals if controller is plugged in but not being used.
- In fullscreen mode, mouse now locks to display
- In fullscreen mode, screensaver is disabled.
- added config options to force resolutions and enable supersampling
Posted: 14 May 2012 01:23 PM PDT
- Chainsaw weapon is now properly removed from 3rd person player model upon death.
- Fixed visual stutter of FOV during serious speed power if using custom FOV.
- Player FOV override no longer has any effect in third person view mode.
- Added slider for FOV adjustment to graphics options menu.
- Using third person view mode is no longer reported as cheating in versus game modes.
- Added checkbox for preferred player view mode (first / third person), which determines view mode at the start of a game session.
- Deathmatch game mode now supports infinite frags limit.
- Death and chat lines now last half as long.
- Created Yellow Yarek player model.
- Player death camera will be in third person in versus modes (but not those which include enemies, like beast hunt).
- Fixed bug which caused deaths not to be correctly considered when forming sorted score list.
- When player gets killed by environment damage (something other than player), it will lose frags.
- Colt weapon no longer uses reload in deathmatch and other versus modes.
- Fixed an issue causing sniper item spawns to overlap during last man/team standing rounds.
- Made player footstep heard farther in versus. Made them silent when crouching.
- Fixed an issue causing missing 3rd person weapons and wrong spine animation in case multiplayer model is changed from non-default back to default during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue preventing player from entering swimming mode in some cases.
- Fixed serious damage item not being visible when dropped by player.
- Fixed player falling through floor when crouching after long fall on remote machine under low FPS.
- Player FOV override cvar is not disabled in versus multiplayer mode any more.
- Kleer Kenny now has destruction sound.
Posted: 14 May 2012 11:41 AM PDT
Posted: 14 May 2012 10:05 AM PDT
Posted: 14 May 2012 09:44 AM PDT
Choose Your Path.
It is four thousand years before the Galactic Empire and hundreds of Jedi Knights have fallen in battle against the ruthless Sith. You are the last hope of the Jedi Order. Can you master the awesome power of the Force on your quest to save the Republic? Or will you fall to the lure of the dark side? Hero or villain, saviour or conqueror... you alone will determine the destiny of the entire galaxy!
*Offer end May 21st at 10AM PST.
Posted: 14 May 2012 09:30 AM PDT
The Legacy of Star Wars Dark Forces™ and Star Wars® Jedi Knight lives on in the intense first-person action of Jedi Outcast.
*Offer end May 21st at 10AM PST.
Posted: 14 May 2012 09:00 AM PDT
Save when you pick up all 3 new DLCs in the Anno 2070™ - The Nordamark Complete Package!
Posted: 14 May 2012 08:03 AM PDT
SEv2 Update 1.03: 10th May 2012
- Fixed failure to progress beyond the lobby in peer games after playing a dedicated server game.
- Player names in lobby chat are no longer coloured according to the player’s current team.
- Player HUD now hidden on death.
- Dedicated server - max players can now be set before adding any maps to the rotation.
- Kill notifications should no longer occasionally show the wrong victim or killer.
- Wind now correctly disabled when set to None in the server settings.
- A new best shot score or best shot distance in an individual session will no longer overwrite the best for all sessions (unless it is the best overall).
- When dead in multiplayer, input in the game menu will no longer be used to respawn the player.
- Multiplayer server list now populates while searching, instead of only when the search completes.
- Multiplayer game time now only starts when the warmup time has elapsed.
- Fixed player getting stuck in the carrying pose if a body is dropped while falling.
- Fixed corruption of player stats after multiple leaderboard updates.
- Attempting to join a passworded server through the Steam overlay or friend invites will now bring up the password entry box.
- Player connection and disconnection notices now shown in the chatbox.
- Various optimisations for people experiencing lower framerates in the full game than in the demo.
- Distance King kill notifications now show the correct score for the game mode instead of the single player score.
- Fire in the Church map will no longer cause instant death on one-hit-kill servers.
- Improved performance/FPS across "Church" multiplayer map.
- Added "-60Hz" command line option to force a maximum refresh rate of 60Hz, for users who find the game always boots into an unsupported resolution in fullscreen mode.
- All unlocked levels are now available in the co-op lobby screen, to resolve progression blocker after Flak Tower.
If you encounter problems, please contact us on: Sev2_support@rebellion.co.uk
Posted: 14 May 2012 07:54 AM PDT
-Fixed issues with the game refusing to launch on some video cards (directx)
Posted: 14 May 2012 07:43 AM PDT
Added DLC support, DLC can be accessed via main menu
Savegames crated on DLC maps are marked in the loading menu
Fixed ammo for Grenade Launcher not displayed as 40mm
Fixed crash upon deleting all mails
Fixed exploit that allowed to duplicate items and could result in crashes
Fixed right click allowing to move items from sector inventory when it was inaccessible
Fixed cone preview displayed on turning in plan & go vanishing when the stance is changed after the turning action
Fixed mouse cursor vanishing when scrolling by moving the cursor to the border of the screen in fullscreen mode while pressing ALT or WASD
Fixed building attacker AI with melee weapon stopping when attacked from afar
Fixed mercs and militia not dropping correctly from ladders when dying while still climbing
Posted: 14 May 2012 07:32 AM PDT
+ Fixed a Suul’ka repair crash.
+ Restored sound.
+ The add to invoice button now correctly accumulates favorite invoice ships.
+ Stations no longer cause combat rounds versus gate ships.
+ Fixed some pathological combat AI issues that were preventing it
from attacking certain features such as deployted gates.
+ Fixed new Zuul AI slow-boating.
+ Fixed tech tree issue involving Plasma Focusing.
+ Added 3-second combat ending warning.
+ Fleets with damaged ships now display red in lists.