Posted: 23 May 2012 02:51 PM PDT
TEd offers the ability to create and automatically share Land, Naval and Siege Battle Maps with other players. The maps can be used in both Single player (Custom Battle Mode) and Multiplayer. TEd can be accessed from the “Tools” menu in the Steam Library.
Posted: 23 May 2012 02:29 PM PDT
The patch includes:
- Some players accounted a problem where the Tai Young Medical shuttle in Hengsha would not arrive. This has been resolved.
• Existing save-games can be loaded and continued from normally, the shuttle will now arrive.
- We have provided a workaround for stability and performance issues on AMD FX CPUs with specific firmware versions.
- We have made further changes to reduce stuttering in the game.
• Improvements to background streaming of resources. (on DX11 only)
• Workarounds have been added for issues that can happen with Windows asynchronous file IO.
• We have improved parallelism with the graphics driver on dual-core machines. (should also benefit machines with more cores)
- SSAO has been improved to look less noisy.
- Various minor issues with 3DVision have been resolved.
Posted: 23 May 2012 10:52 AM PDT
• Fixed issue with mouse cursor becoming non-visible after launching a game via the server browser
• Fixed UI crashes related to more than 10 players in a game
Posted: 23 May 2012 10:36 AM PDT
Welcome to Hong Kong, a vibrant neon city teaming with life, whose exotic locations and busy streets hide one of the most powerful and dangerous criminal organizations in the world: the Triads. In this open world game, you play the role of Wei Shen, an undercover cop trying to take down the Triads from the inside out. Torn between your loyalty to the badge and a criminal code of honor, you will risk everything as the lines between truth, loyalty and justice become permanently blurred.
Posted: 23 May 2012 10:05 AM PDT
Posted: 23 May 2012 09:29 AM PDT
- 3 new maps created by our community.
2vs2 map called "surrounded" made by Suntox
4vs4 map called "Mining colony" made by Everian
6vs6 map called "Anchorage" made by Spiz
- Some tooltips have been corrected.
- Double turrets removed on "Hell Pass".
- The minimap of "Extraction field" has been fixed.
- The armor of the "Support ship" has been lowered by 10 points.
- A light side turret has been removed from the "Support ship".
- The "Forcefield" now can take critical damage.
- The shield of the skill "Defense turret" has been raised to 500 points.
- The armor of the skill "Defense turret" has been lowered to 25%.
- The skill "counter-measures" is now effective against the classical shot of the artillery ship(when the area of effect is shown), but not against its skills.
- Custom games are now ranked.
- The ranking system has been changed to be more relative to the level of the players. A victory grants 10 points and a defeat removes 10 points.
- All the ranks start at 1000 points.
- For our veteran players their ranking will be calculated by their victories/defeats.
The fan-maps have been modified in order to respect the gameplay constraint.
Due to the instability of the game from the release, we’re gonna reset all the "desertion" to all our players. This is a chance for a new start.
Thanks for your attention and have a good day commanders.
Posted: 23 May 2012 09:16 AM PDT
- Total War Battle Map Editor (TEd) tool now available, offering the ability to create and automatically share Land, Naval and Siege Battle Maps with other players. The maps can be used in both Single player (Custom Battle Mode) and Multiplayer. TEd can be accessed from the “Tools” menu in the Steam Library.
- New Multiplayer Campaign Resynchronisation feature – When Multiplayer Campaign players become out of sync with each other (aka “desynchronisation” or “desync”), the game will attempt to resynchronise the players so they can continue playing (aka “resynchronisation” or “resync”).
- Various fixes to prevent Multiplayer Campaign desynchronisation before resynchronisation is required.
- Fix for crash loading into the “Sea of Japan” Naval custom battle map.
- Fix for campaign map armies pathfinding causing them to becoming stuck on coast lines.
- Fixed stats for Kisho Ninja units.
- Fixed sound when broadsides are fired by players’ ships in Historical and Custom Battle mode battles.
- Improved garrisoned infantry animation and pathfinding when attacking (to stop units moving on the spot and prioritising reforming over firing).
- Improved match making between avatar types to reduce erroneous match making between Total War: SHOGUN 2 avatars and Total War: SHOGUN 2 – Fall of the Samurai avatars.
- Host and Host’s teammates will now receive experience after a battle if the clients’ team had an open slot.
- Fix for Key Building timer in Avatar Conquest Mode, so that when a player loses a building, then re-captures it, the timer no longer continues to count down from when the building was first lost, now resetting. Fix in place for the timer not being displayed under certain circumstances.
- Fixed performance drop (low FPS) when accessing the recruitment tab for the Fukushima province in Single Player Campaign mode.
- Fixed crashes in Avatar Conquest Mode tutorial.
- Fixed bug where AI were only recruiting Kobaya ships on the Total War: SHOGUN 2 campaign under some circumstances.
- Fix for bug where camera scroll didn’t work when the mouse was positioned over certain UI elements.
- Fixed Avatar Conquest Mode exploit where players could ignore funds bracket.
- Fix for Total War: SHOGUN 2 generals pre-battle speeches playing when playing as Total War: SHOGUN 2 – Fall of the Samurai clans.
- Fix for crash when positioning the mouse over coastal batteries in Miyako Bay Historical Battle Mode on Hard or Very Hard difficulty.
- Minor text fixes for Total War: SHOGUN 2 – Fall of the Samurai tutorials.
- Fix for armies reinforcing a besieger bouncing around that besieger until they run out of movement / action points (aka “Army bobbling”).
- Total War: SHOGUN 2 – Fall of the Samurai mons will now appear on unit banners in battle.
- Improved transition blending for combat animation.
- Negative phase removed from Banzai.
- Improved Windows 8 preview compatibility.
- Fixed a number of issues with veteran clan skills
- Fixed the Stricken Unholy forge retainer effects
- Various miscellaneous crash bugs fixed.
- Various miscellaneous user interface bugs fixed
Posted: 23 May 2012 08:47 AM PDT
Today’s Toki Tori 2 update focuses on our new and improved level editor. Check it out and if you’ve made something worth sharing: send it to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Posted: 22 May 2012 03:02 PM PDT
Additionally, all users that sign-up during this event will receive an in-game Steam T-Shirt and "Gordon’s Ward" crowbar for their character!