Posted: 24 May 2012 11:42 AM PDT
- Added NAT traversal to support Universal Plug and Play multiplayer (uPnP)
- Added SystemSteamworks cleaning to lobbies, leaderboards and stats
- Added multiplayer scoring system
- Added multiplayer scoring combo system
- Added multiplayer scoring difficulty levels
- Added pop-up saying "Joining" when connecting to server
- Added a loading icon to denote Browser Refresh in server browser
- Added timer to allow clients time to submit scores before retrieving leaderboard results
- Added a destroy steam lobby feature when shutting down server
- Added "Ready" and "Not Ready" features to multiplayer lobby along with name coloring
- Added leaderboard display before a multiplayer match start
- Added Duplicate ID detection to avoid the same player join the same game more than once, to prevent cheating
- Added notofication pop-ups for "Wrong Password", "Server Full" and "Duplicate ID"
- added "Connection to the Host lost" notification
- Added Auto-Skip Voting after everyone has voted
- Added game difficulty influence on time penalty factor
- Added weapon effects when being hit by enemy players
- Added option to toggle weapon effects when being hit by enemy players
- Added weapon Enemy Hit confirmation sound
- Imrpoved loading time between maps
- Improved overal HUD interactivity
- Improved speeding in lagging conditions
- Reworked multiplayer system to use Steam Lobbies
- Reworked achievement system to include all available achivements
- Reworked missing achievement actions
- Reworked quick game feature, it automatically now joins the first available, best latency game
- Reworked the combo time bar to fix graphical glitches
- Reworked overal HUD to accomodate HUD Sounds and avoid HUD streching
- Reworked HUD powerup code to avoid rare minor bugs that causes powerups to not show or act properly
- Reworked Private Games to allow passworded games to be hosted properly
- Reworked Shot weapon to have more impact on enemies
- Reworked weapon speed and homing options to allow easier targeting of moving enemy players
- Reworked Air Control effects when being shot by enemy players
- Changed password input typoes to normal input fields
- Changed the name of the PowerupPickups to Pickups in lobby to fix HUD streching
- Changed mouse smoothing is now off by default
- Changed escape button in pause menu automatically closes menu
- Changed NotifyRemainingVoteTime to show less announcements to avoid chat spam
- Changed playing alone in Multiplayer will no longer submit scores to multiplayer leaderboard to avoid cheating
- Changed launching movie to be initialized via direct script
- Fixed air control not being affected by difficulties properly
- Fixed leaderboards sometimes not showing the correct results
- Fixed leaderboards sometimes not showing up scores on Lobby Startup
- Fixed clients in multiplayer hearing some of the sounds twice
- Fixed lobby not being recreated after server travels to a new map
- Fixed "Wins:" on MP leaderboard
- Fixed fullscreen being set off when opening the main menu
- Fixed PureRace gamemode showing up as "undefined" in the server browser
- Fixed a race case where the lobby was created before registering the server
- Fixed host moving with WASD while in lobby, and not being able to type into chat
- Fixed achievements values
- Fixed Update List button sometiomes crashing the game
- Fixed credits button "Back" sometimes no showing up properly
- Fixed PureRace gamemode HUD - it was showing stars instead of laps
- Fixed player nickname colors in HUD
- Fixed powerup icons not showing up on the client in some cases
- Fixed score multiplyer always being 0 on client
- Fixed multiplayer scoreboard not being ordered by score amount
- Fixed pause menu not being hidden when the lobby was forced to show (game ended)
- Fixed fast land key to be applied to LeftAlt by default (as per tutorial)
- Fixed server browser to accept Update Spam and Join Spawm withouth overflooding and crashing the game
- Fixed Poison and Freeze powerup effect not showing up on target side
- Fixed Powerup Kill not being reset after the powerup duration time passed
- Fixed MegaJump effect not being hidden after jump in some cases
- Fixed the winning points that show up in the HUD being different from the points actually given
- Fixed LapLimit to sometimes default to 1
- Fixed the combo timer not being reset when the player forces a respawn (presses I)
- Fixed Pause Menu in singleplayer sometimes opening up the MainMenu HUD
- Fixed mouse sensitivity resetting to default after game restart in rare cases
- Fixed toggle sky feature not working properly on some configurations
- Fixed a minor bug in IMOnlineLeaderboard that could cause a crash
- Fixed map image not loading correctly when moving between start a Singleplayer and Host Game
- Fixed the menu going back to Main Menu caused by credits rolling the background
- Fixed multiplayer matches being forced to end due global TimeLimit
- Fixed leave pop-up buttons that were faded out in some cases
- Fixed combo timer reset on falling into the reset field
- Fixed player list on the lobby not getting an update when a player leaves
- Fixed OnlineSubsystem only being initialized on ForceStart
- Fixed Server Browser always trying to connect the 1st server in Browser List
- Fixed initial freeze when loading the Main Menu for the first time
- Fixed rehosting Authentication-Error issue
- Fixed scoreboards on latest Engine QA build
- Fixed difficulty multiplier to only one decimal value to avoid HUD streching
Posted: 24 May 2012 10:57 AM PDT
A fan favorite and a machine for the one’s who feel a little bit country!
Posted: 24 May 2012 10:44 AM PDT
The best Online adaptation yet of Days of Wonder’s best-selling train game, Ticket to Ride takes less than one minute to learn but a lifetime to master.
Play Solo or Online. With over 30,000,000 games played Online, and a new game starting every 4 seconds on average, Ticket to Ride is the ultimate online board game experience.
Posted: 24 May 2012 10:29 AM PDT
Buy it once. Play it on both Mac & PC!
Crusader Kings II explores one of the defining periods in world history in an experience crafted by the masters of Grand Strategy. Medieval Europe is brought to life in this epic game of knights, schemes, and thrones...
Posted: 24 May 2012 10:19 AM PDT
- Fixed crash when attempting to save out a unit that had a * in the name.
- Setting windowed mode, whilst also matching your desktop resolution will result in borderless window mode now.
- Game now explains to player that they won’t see any challenges until they are logged in.
- Online challenge browser now shows complete two-line descriptions rather than cropping them at one line.
- Fixed bug where the game would hang sometimes on playing custom or online maps as defender with ’scenario units’ where a small number of units was included.
- Fix for occasional crash bug on saving units (in some circumstances)
- Fixed bug in non-steam version where the default sample units could not be deleted from within the game.
- Balance:Laser carbine cost up from 3 to 5.
- Balance:Heavy Pulse laser damage up from 6 to 8
- Balance:Rapid Pulse blaster damage up from 4 to 5
- Balance:Light pulse laser damage down from 9 to 6
- Balance:Salvo interval for incendiary rockets up from 300 to 2000
- Balance: Heavy Missile Rack damage down from 68 to 52
- Balance: HEAP Missile thrower fire interval up from 1400 to 1700
- Balance: Light Missile launcher damage down from 38 to 31
- Added new map : campaign map 12.
- Fixed bug where sorting by class on the unit design load dialog sometimes did not work entirely.
- Balance: Changed the difficulty of a number of scenarios.
Posted: 24 May 2012 10:10 AM PDT
Take control of Chief Meat and command his troops on their journey to the annual Super Saucy Sausage Fest holding a grand prize of 1000 cows. Bolster your ranks along the way and battle old enemies intent on sabotaging your efforts on winning the grand prize.
Posted: 24 May 2012 10:05 AM PDT
You can also pickup the entire Civilization V franchise this weekend only at 75% off the regular price! Sale ends Monday, May 28th at 10AM Pacific Time.
Posted: 24 May 2012 10:05 AM PDT
Check our the new Metro: Last Light Short Film here!
Posted: 24 May 2012 09:53 AM PDT
Descend into the world of Fieldrunners, the most anticipated and visually stunning game in tower defense history! Defend and control the field using a diverse selection of upgradeable towers in a limitless adventure, using a wide array of tactics and strategies against countless waves of unique land and air combatants! Hours of entertainment and replayable challenges! Do you have what it takes to dominate the Fieldrunners and rise to the top as the ultimate Tower Defense master? Find out now!
Posted: 24 May 2012 09:01 AM PDT
Waveform Update Released
Waveform’s first DLC pack is now available! Explore the planet Eris in an all-new set of levels featuring brand new challenges, achievements, and a mind-boggling new object, the Pulsar! The DLC is free for everyone who has already purchased Waveform or does so before the end of June 1st.
To celebrate the release of the DLC, the third Leaderboard Challenge is now live as well. From now until June 1st at 11:59 PST embark on Eris’ Deep Space Mode to prove your superiority. The top 5 finishers will receive a free Steam copy of the indie game Auditorium.
As if this wasn’t enough good news, Waveform is also on sale! As part of the excellent Because We May indie sales event, Waveform is 30% off until June 1st. So jump in and ride the wave today at a reduced price and get the DLC free and access to the limited time Leaderboard Challenge!
Posted: 23 May 2012 09:05 PM PDT
Race, crash and hoon your way through a world tour of motorized mayhem in DiRT Showdown! Crowd atmosphere, social gameplay and accessibility are all ramped up in this turbo- injected shot of driving delirium. Smash down the accelerator and earn the adulation of frenzied crowds at hyper-energised events at iconic locations. Trick, speed and smash your way to victory, then do it again.
Posted: 23 May 2012 08:56 PM PDT
- Chinatown map: Multiple kiosks and phone booths for very unpredictable and chaotic matches.
- Weapon Attack Item: Use these items to customize your favourite weapon with different attack combinations.
- Added a lobby countdown before matches start.
- Added chat functionality to observer mode.
- Modified map selection order
- Minor bug fixes to UI.
Posted: 23 May 2012 04:35 PM PDT
A mysterious visitor from the Crystalline dimension, the Summoner has decided to wage his own war across Etheria! With two pets by his side, the Summoner can form minions out of sentient crystal and build an army to follow his every command!
Posted: 23 May 2012 03:42 PM PDT
- Enabled Treant Protector in Captain’s Mode.
- Spectre: Fixed Haunt Illusions having collision.
- Lifestealer: Fixed Rage being dispellable.
- Spirit Breaker: Fixed Charge of Darkness immediately failing when cast on Razor’s Unstable Current.
- Bounty Hunter: Fixed a bug that could sometimes allow Jinada to work on buildings.
- Fixed Black King Bar not dispelling Haste and Double Damage.
- Revised performance bar calculation and display.
- Added support for putting bots into individual slots in a private lobby.
- Fixed issue where the camera would recenter when quickly switching between different control groups.
- Fixed incorrect player id when pinging runes.
- Added a short cooldown to the chat message when pinging a rune.
- Added disconnected player icon in scoreboard and top bar.
- The game start horns now play different cues from each team location and are now spatial.
- Added sound when the courier delivers items to you.
- First pass at spectator-only Roshan timer.
- Added overhead healing messages for Warlock and Bloodseeker.
- Fixed a visual hitch sometimes experienced while spectating using Directed view.
- Increased bot cautiousness when going to the side shop.
- When invisible, bots will now only use abilities or items that they really want to use.
- Bots are now more likely to roam and gank when invisible.
- Juggernaut bot will no longer offensively use Blade Fury when he’s sufficiently powerful (better to just attack).
- Zeus will now use Wrath in teamfights.
- Fixed bug where Vengeful bot could try to swap out-of-range allies.