Today’s Deal: Save 75% off Sword of the Stars and Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter!
Look for the deals each day on the front page of Steam.
When Civilization V released nearly 2 years ago, it included a feature that allowed players to browse a list of community-created mods and install them directly inside the game. With the Gods & Kings expansion pack on the horizon, 2K Games and Firaxis Games have decided to go a step further and overhaul the system to use Steam Workshop (and yes, this will be for the base game as well, not just the expansion!)
Keep your eyes on the Steam Workshop for the Civilization V update coming soon!
- Fixed a node maw related crash.
- Fixed defense manager placement crash.
- Fixed platform cost calculation crash.
- Fixed a station building crash.
- Fixed the reaction intercept crash.
- Fixed a turn event related end-of-combat crash.
- Fixed a Suul’ka and turn event related crash.
- Fixed economy rating bleed.
- Fixed client crash after the second round of combat.
- Fixed issue where the star map UI was not reactivating on new turns
(AKA Black Buttons of Doom).
- Fixed some networked combat weapon de-syncs.
- Projected savings now considers pending ship construction.
Other changes and additions:
- Added Tumbler weapon.
- Added Shield Projector.
- Added Grav Pulsar weapon.
- Added Grav Cannon.
- Empires now receive savings for defeating swarmers.
- New user interface for treaty requests.
- Classic Race badges added.
- Variety of text, tooltip, and reference fixes.
- Improved government summary UI, still accessible via the empire summary screen.
Four new DLC packs for Gotham City Imposters are Now Available on Steam!
Jun 1, 2012 UPDATE
Torn map has been updated
Achievements in Stats screen now show progress toward unlocking new achievement
You can now pick up weapons that enemies drop when they die
Minimap will now show you your nemesis (person who last killed you) (look for bright red blob under enemy on a map)
Visual bug when showing achievement: there was blue blurred circle under achievement
Fixed game crash when auto rolling to next game
You were able to scope above object in TPS mode
When entering shooting range you can now shoot immediately
Fixed bug with stats not showing proper description in Stats screen
Fixed bug when buying attachment it wasn’t auto equipped in UI
Fixed RPG reload on equip
Fixed options->controls apply button
Fixed bug with KD ratio on leaderboard
Fixed bad icon for reset KD ratio in store